(e.g. when the bearing was damaged for reasons beyond the customer's control).
- contact us by phone or e-mail and provide a detailed description of the situation (each complaint is unique, our representative will guide you through the complaint process and take care of your satisfaction)
- we carefully consider each complaint, and the goods found to be defective are sent back to the manufacturer for testing and determination of the causes of the defective work
- we require the returned product to be delivered complete (bearing with all rings, seals, balls) and with filled in ALBECO COMPLAINT FORM
(e.g. when I received bearings with a different dimension) .
- prepare the invoice number and the name of the assortment item
- contact us by phone or e-mail
- describe the situation in detail (the inconsistency will be agreed with the person issuing the invoice - their personal data is given at the bottom of the invoice on the right)
- After acceptance and internal approval, the application will be processed and any missing or non-conforming assortment or invoice correction will be sent back immediately.
Your shipment is damaged?
We make every effort to ensure that the highest quality goods shipped by us are secured during shipment in an equally high-quality manner. Nevertheless, mechanical defects or damage may arise during the delivery of the goods. This fact should be reported to the representative of the shipping company, indicating on the receipt that the package is damaged. After prior consultation with Albeco's representatives, mechanically damaged goods should be returned immediately at the company's expense. The goods will be replaced with wholesome ones.